EASTWOOD'S MIG 175 WELDER
As a professional or weekend enthusiast, you can now get industrial-quality features in a hard-working, affordable MIG welder! Our R&D guys designed the Eastwood MIG 175 Welder (12012) for steel and aluminum to produce excellent bead quality and capabilities that match - and even exceed - the other, more expensive MIG welders for sale! We've been helping DIYers do the job right since 1978 and developed this welder for those who want to do quality work without leaving home. If you've been in search of steel or aluminum welders for sale, the MIG 175 is a versatile solution for both new and experienced welders.
THE EASTWOOD MIG 175 FEATURES:
- Welds mild and stainless steel, 24 gauge to 5/16"
- Welds aluminum, 14 gauge to 1/4" with included FREE spool gun ($199.99 value!)
- 30-175 amp welding range
- Ships with regulator and hose for optimum MIG welding
- Can also be used for Flux-Core welding
- Powered by 220v current
- Compare to similar welders that sell for over $700.
- ETL Approved
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and 3-year warranty.