Tillman makes the best-fitting, best-made gloves on the market today. A fanatical commitment to quality and attention to detail make Tillman gloves a superior value, and The Brand Pros Demand for over 85 years.
- A Top grain Goatskin palm for best feel, Cowhide split back resists heat
- Fleece lined for added heat protection without the bulk
- Straight thumb for best gun grip
- Thumb strap reinforcement for extra strength
- Elastic back for snug fit
- 3 1/2” cuff for added protection
- Sewn with Kevlar® stitching to protect seams
MIG welding is the most popular weld for a broad range of applications. The heat levels are less than in Stick welding, and the user operates a welding gun with a trigger requiring more dexterity. MIG gloves tend to be lighter weight than Stick gloves and, most importantly, have enhanced dexterity.