Signature Series Crankshaft - Ford 351 Windsor Small Block 3.625" Stroke
As our premium line, a Signature Series Crankshaft is the strongest crankshaft you will find for your engine. Its specialized non-twist 4340 forged steel construction comes completely profiled and detailed to our racing specs and has proven to withstand applications well over 1500 horsepower. Many design features such as gun drilled mains, lightened rod journals, micropolished journals and a windage reducing Contoured Wing counterweight profile make the Signature Series the best choice for serious racers. Each Signature Series crankshaft is Pulsed Plasma Nitride Heat Treated for increased strength and durability
- Stroke: 3.625"
- Main Bearing O.D.: 2.750"
- Rod Journal O.D.: 2.100"
- Minimum Rod Length: 6.125"
- Connecting Rod: Small Chevy Rod
- Rod Journal Width: 1.900"
- Works With Ford Racing/Dart/World Blocks.
- Ford Small Block - 351 Windsor w/ Cleveland main crankshafts may be used with stock Windsor blocks using bearing spacer kit #MS2255SEMI and #MS2256H or #MS2256HX bearings.
- Ford Small Block - 351 Windsor w/ Cleveland Main crankshafts may be used with stock Cleveland blocks with Ford Racing crank gear spacer and Windsor timing set.
- All Lunati crankshafts MUST use narrow or chamfered main & rod bearings.
Part Number: 60636251
Previous Part Number: IHC11EN
Jobber Price: $1,865.28 US